Biyernes, Agosto 10, 2012

ANOTHER MIND GAMES

ANOTHER MIND GAMES....

WHY DID THE FARMER OPEN A BAKERY?
Why did the farmer open a bakery?
Evaluate each expression and find the answer in the code. Each time it appears write the letter of the exercise. keep working and you will discover the answer.

B= 2{-42-(-20+9)}
R= 3{2(15-5)-(-7-8)
A= {31-(-4+8)}+9+2(-3)}
K= {4(-11-7)=9}+5(5-9)
E= {41-7(9-4)}-{3(9)-1}
S= 19-2{(-10)3-(8-15)}
L= 2{-5+3(4-5)}
             -4
I=  6{2-(-6+2)}+20
            2(5-6)
D=  9+3{5-6(1+4)}
            3-8(7-6)
H= 4(5)+6-6{3-3(4)}
         1-3(5-2)
N= 4(-2+7)-7{5-(7+4)}

ANSWER

MICHAEL AND HIS SON

Michael is now 20 years older than his son. In 10 years he will be twice as old as his son's age. What are their age?

ANSWER

THEIR AGES

Aris is twice as old as Rico while Jay is 24 years younger than Aris. If half of Aris age six years ago was three less than one-half the sum of Rico's age in four years and Jay's present age, fin the ages of each.

ANSWER

THE CONDUCTOR'S CONFUSION

Mr. Parabola, a math teacher was travelling by bus with his family consisting of his mother, wife, son and daughter. The bus conductor doubting the son's right to have a half-fare ticket asked," How old is your daughter?" Mr. Parabola irritated at having his honesty questioned, confused the conductor with his answer: "My daughter is twice as old as my son. My wife is three times as old as the sum of the ages of my son and daughter, and I am as old as my wife and my daughter. My mother whose age is the total of all our ages is now 69." Can you help the conductor in finding the age of the girl .

ANSWER

FUNNY PUZZLES

Choose a number
add 3
double the result
subtract by 2
divide by 2
subtract the number you chose
the result is 2

TELLING AGES

multiply your age by 4
add 15 to the result
subtract thrice your age (answer minus 3 times your age)
subtract 10
tell me your answer and I'll tell you how old you are :)

COMMENT PLS.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento